A little bit about me
I'm an alum of the Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah, having studied Finance. I now live in San Francisco, California.
A few things I'm really proud of being part of over the past few years:
- The Business Scholars program, which exposed me to business in the real-world through coast-to-coast domestic trips and travels abroad, and taught me the critical non-technical skills that would help me succeed.
- Spending a year as an analyst at the school's Student Investment Fund, where I gained hands-on investment experience managing a $350,000 portfolio and building equity research reports and constructing financial models.
- Partnering with eight Marketing majors to build and pitch a real-world ad campaign for BluePrint juices from the ground up!
- Serving on the Business School's student government council for two years to help engage more students in extracurriculars.
- Founding Alpha Kappa Psi as the first professional business fraternity and working with my board to grow it into one of the most active extracurriculars for business students.
I look forward to meeting the fun, brilliant folks of San Francisco, remaining an active alum of my alma mater, and seeing where the future will take me!